Re: GS data vanishing? (TS2k)

Gary,

Did you import data or in some way change the file recently?  That is
when I see goofy stuff.  The other possiblity is someone with access
to your machine is messing with you.

Jimmy

Has anybody seen cases of data vanishing from the GS in TS2000i?

I have seen this periodically in the past -- the older data from
a symbol would disappear.  Most recently I got a bunch of daily
data on several indices.  I could chart it and see that it was
there OK, going back 10-20 years or more.  Then some time later I
would create another chart, and *poof* there's only 2-3 years
there.

I have no idea what's causing this.  Any guesses?
Gary