Von: cosmictrader@xxxxxx [mailto:cosmictrader@xxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 26. September 2005 05:07
An: cme_hh_trader@xxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: AW: Averages

Greetings cme_hh_trader:

Not knowing which platform you are asking for, but for Trade Station you can
also take a look
www.abctradinggroup.com

They have a nice set of averages which work very well for me.
Some are just very smooth & fast - others offer some kind of smart
volatility adaptation (at least that’s my best guess).

I have also been following Ehlers stuff closely (MESA for TS), but not much
of the newer ones...

Have a good start into the week,
cosmic

I am using different Averages and Channels as signal generators in my
systems.

I have played with quite a few Moving Averages like Jurik, Ehlers and some
more, but I am always open to new input.

So if anyone can provide some useful info, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

cme_hh_trader

Was denken Sie über E-Mail? Wir hören auf Ihre Meinung: http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p0379378.aspx