Any other eSignal users having ES or NQ data reception problems this afternoon?

I have yet to receive any data for the S&P or NDX e-mini this  afternoon.
I've checked the eSignal site and all the 'stuff' on my own  computer and
haven't found anything awry.  Before I try to dig deeper I  thought I'd ask if
anybody else might be having the same problem.  I'm  using eSignal coupled to TS
2000i.  Oh, and if it matters, I'm located in  Northern Califiornia (Sacramento
area) and working through Comcast  broadband.  I'd appreciate hearing from any
eSignal users what they are  seeing with respect to data this afternoon.  I
see from other sources that  the ES mini is up about 6 points in a Rita Relief
Rally ( Nice  alliteration, eh?).  :)

Lee Scharpen