Re: TS4 and XP Install

Thank you very much to all that helped me get my "Legacy" software up and
running. After going thru this process several times, using a special SSIACT
file that I got from Omega several years back and sorting out which of my
blocks was DOA, I finally got a successful install. Now I don't plan to touch
a thing for years to come!