EasyLanguage: trading 2 datastreams in 1 strategy

Greetings, and thanks for allowing me to join this discussion list.

I have 2 datastreams in a chart. Is it possible from within a signal to
generate buy and sell orders for both data1 and data2?

Each trade is to generate some combination of buy/sell orders for the 2
datastreams. This might be buy both, buy one/sell one or sell both,
depending on the conditions that may exist at any given time. This can be
viewed as a spread-type trade, I suppose.

As far as I can tell, it appears that the EL buy/sell can be applied only to
data1 by default, but I'm hoping that somebody has some insight as to how to
buy/sell both datastreams simultaneously.