Re: Request for ER2 Tick

Harrison Cai wrote:

Thanks you for your responses to the request for @ER2 tick data. The longest period of data I received is for Jan 2004 - Sept 2005 (File @ER2.tik, for TS8, about 38 MB). I can help the next 10 people who really need this set of data.

-- Harrison

Just curious.. this file would contain unadjusted data, right? I mean, this was being saved up by someone, in the cache. When TS adjusts it, after rollover, the subscriber isn't able to reload the data from TS's servers as tick data history in TS's server doesn't go back that much.

So, isn't the @ER2 tick data of 20 months a mix & match of adjusted / unadjusted data with no way for the user to do anything about it?

Abhijit