Re: how many symbols in one chart?

Hi Jim,

No definitive answer, however we have creative a trading system that used 31 one
tick charts.  Each chart had its own tie to Excel and then to a custom built
broker interface to place the trades - did not hit any limit in TS2ki.  That
said, we were also running this on a XP pro P4 machine at 2.6 with lots of
memory.
The machine that you run your 50 charts on needs to be considered.  The amount
of work being done by the computer to display your charts and run your
strategies on these charts could be more limiting then the chart limit, whatever
it is, in TS2ki.

Larry