RE: Which data feed for Eurex in Europe...

If there is anyone trading Eurex in Europe on the list  I would like to ask
which feed are using or used , and the level of satisfaction with the feed .

Hi Massimo,

I use two datafeeds for Eurex as quote datafeeds:
* CQG net (DDE link into TS2000i) Good but expensive. Fast. Corrects bad
ticks but no bad ticks on electronic markets such as Eurex.

* Esignal (integrates directly into ts2000i). Good for price, cheap, fast
enough.

And an online trading platform as another backup feed.

Good trading.

--
Maxime