Re: Forex Session Time Settings

Hi Donald,

Like I said  - it's pretty much a-roll-your-own with the session times.
If your trade traffic is low at midnight that's as good a time as any
other.

The computer time and your display time are much more important.  Try a
computer re-start on your local time machine - sometime after GMT
midnight - should prove interesting.

Larry