Re: TradeStation 2000i Registry: Password Mysteriously Disapears

You should be using a disk labeled SP5 for your TS2000i.  If you don't
have it then get one from Tradestation.  If you are upgrading from SP4
with the download patch SP5 then I would clean the registry of all
Omega Research folders then install again.  I've never heard of
exactly what you are getting.  Perhaps something else is wrong besides
TS2ki.

Jimmy

Hi there, I loaded my TradeStation today and was prompted with an error message saying that no password exists in system registry. I cannot enter the password under Desktop Options because my Customer Number is also missing. When I go Help/About there is nothing for Customer Number.

But, when I go into the system registry I can see under the Common/User Information key that the Customer Number does exist. Weird.

So, I uninstalled and reinstalled TradeStation and also installed the upgrade packs and the same thing occurs.

Anybody else seen or know about this? Is this some kind of virus?

Thanks in advance!