Re: end September HT no longer free tool.

"the.crocs" wrote:

> Larry said:
> > For Volker and Maxime,
>
> > Remember the Bush
> <snipped>
> > quid pro quo.
>
> Larry,
> This excellent list is certainly not the place to develop such a sterile
> discussion (sorry monologue)...

It certainly is - we get to discuss worthless companies like HyperFaker -
hopefully stopping others from making the same mistakes that we made and
getting taken by the same companies. I wish I'd known about them before I
wasted my time.  However, as you seem to wish to continue this line - rather
then drop it after the French connection need an explanation -- far be it
from me.

> You'd be better considering your trading as a serious job and spend the
> amount needed in serious datafeeds (no harm to HyperFeed here).

If your not having fun trading, why in the world are you trading?
BTW - HyperFeed is not from HyperTrader.  Althought HypertTrader does sell a
real time data feed that no one seems able to buy.  (See the post from Marc
Miller for more infor on HyperFaker.)

> And before I forget: get a life.

Got one - I get to take money from the losers and that is always fun.

> Good trading to all.

It only gets better and better.

Larry