Re: end September HT no longer free tool.

For Volker and Maxime,

Remember the Bush (the younger) war in Iraq?  The one the French told us to
stick in our ear?  Remember the "Freedom Fries" instead of French Fries being
served on capital hill and else where?  We, the US, raked the French over the
coals rather badly for their non participation in the war and for their
stance in the UN.

Sooo... if HyperFaker was a French outfit screwing around with a bunch of
Americans -- quid pro quo.

Volker wrote:

> I didn't understand it any way? Any one can help me here, why the French?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Volker Knapp
> (www.wealth-lab.com)

Not the least bit frustrated with HyperFaker.
See above - if you get it then you can complain about it - if you don't
Larry