Re: end September HT no longer free tool.

Hi Marc,

Read the complete post -  looks like they have screwed just about every one that
has tried to deal with them - wonder if its just an Italian / American thing.
If they were French I could almost understand it.  Just wish that I had known
about them before I too became one the victims of the Hyper business plan.

Very weird - their free stuff comes with rather good tech support - but you
can't buy anything from them.

marc miller wrote:

> .........> Probably with Mark the order was sent to wrong address, because
> our desk
> > never received it :)......

Didn't Robert tell me that 80% of their freeware was going down at the end of
the year?  Don't know what calendar they use in Italy but the US calendar still
has three months to go at the end of Sept.  Or did Robert mean that by the end
of the year 80% of the freeware would be down - some at the end of Sept. some at
some other time?

It is VERY interesting - do you know if Chief was stopped from posting or what?
The thread just ended without a satisfactory reply from Chief about the details
that were supposed to have been found.

Hyper can probably turn it off any time they want.  The ads stop - the software
stops.

Thank the stars - the only system I'm running any hyper stuff on is an isolated
system that I'm using just to collect data.  No connection to my network  - no
connection to any of my other computers.  The data is transferred by CD.

Larry