To: "Brian Smiley" <bsmiley@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Clyde Lee" <clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: Adding price labels to end of horizontal lines TS2000i

Hi Brian,

Do you have the original file? Can you you export it and post that?

Thanks,

John

Indicator: C.Lee_GannS&R
Purpose:Plot 3 Gann support and resistance lines at each pivot detected
by SwingLee
User specifies Gann angles to use.
Author: Clyde Lee, Copyright 6/2000
Permission: Permission to use in any fashion desired if proper credit is
given crediting author and indicating copyright.