Trader's GUI

Having started with TS more than 10 years ago and all but abandoning it
about 4 years back, I've looked at all kinds of apps and tools to help with
trading. In generic terms the software modules I've settled on are an
independent data store, an IDE for developing indicators/studies/etc., and a
GUI to which the indicators/strategies are output. However, the GUI is still
quite an issue for me and I'm looking for suggestions.

The datastore is MSSQL and the IDE is Visual Studio (VB.NET). These 2 work
very well and offer seemingly unending flexibility. btw, these days I'm more
an investor than a trader. I'm seeking a GUI that's easy to make aware of
external indicators, studies, and a data store.

Appreciate any suggestions. tia
Colin West