Financial Market Data Converter?

Hello,

Do you know of a flexible financial ASCII data converter as described as follows?
"This converter will convert ASCII Raw data into one uniform Data style that can be saved as, ASCII Comma Delimited. This converter will be able to, Clean the data, as into one uniform style, “Fill In Missing Dates”, and be able to rearrange the date to be, mm/dd/yyyy. Mm meaning Month; dd meaning Day number of date; yyyy mean four numbers for the year. Mm/dd/yyyy= 10/20/1928 or 03/20/1928. OUTPUT; Be able to save this data string as a ASCII Comma Delimited."

While I program TradeStation EasyLanguage and DLL in C++, occasionally I receive some programming requests that are a little different, such as the one above. I would rather find some commercial data converters for this fellow rather than programming a converter for ONE client. Personally, I find Excel, simple C++ codes, or MacroExpress will take care of the most of my data processing and conversion. However, not everyone like to do programming. So we need something more user-friendly.

I find the following converters on the web. Do you know of a good financial market ASCII data converter, commercial or not? Would appreciate if you could share the information? Thanks.

-- Harrison

Data Sharks Data Converter
http://www.datasharks.biz/DataConverter_Info.php
Comment: Extremely cheap, but very limited features.

Easy Stock Converter, a part of Easy Stock Market Viewer
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/stock-quotes-viewer.htm
Easy Stock Market Viewer comes in a bundle of other software, like Easy Stock Dater (stock quote downloader), Easy Stock Cleaner (get ride of disk filling files and folders automatically), Easy Stock Editor (stock data editor), Easy Stock Converter (stock data converter), Easy Stock Quick Chart (stock charting tool), Easy Stock Info (in-depth information about companies and funds), Easy Stock Mailer (SMTP email client) + lots more.
Comment: Have not tried it yet.