Re: TS4 system max intraday drawdown bug?

Adam Hardy wrote:

I was just thinking, what's this intraday stuff? Thought it must be
something I could see on one single bar, that would really only be
useful for intraday traders!
You think ?

Can you life through the day if during the day your account
goes down with 15k ? Even if you are a long term trader
you should still be able to withstand the intraday DD's.

I don't know if i would like it if i am expecting to make
40k with intraday drawdowns of 15k. Who know's, history
tells you it's intraday, but the future might give you a closed
out drawdown of 15k because the market closes at the
worst point....

Ofcourse, intraday DD does not say much if you do not
compare it to the closed out DD. If your closed out DD is
14500 then you'r only talking about an extra 500$ intraday
drawdown wich is not a problem. But if your closed out
drawdown is only 2k, it will be intresting to know what you
would do if you start trading it in real life and half way the
day you are down 10k :-)

anyway, it's very intresting, also for long term traders
in my opinion.

greetings