Fixed Ratio

Hi,

I would like to test my TradeStation systems with different
money management rules. Especially I'm interested in
Fixed Ratio tests. Could anybody recommend a software
that I could use. I know about Rina Maney Manager, but
I can't find Fixed Ratio in that product...

Or maybe anybody could send a TradeStation MM codes that I
could paste below my systems and do all tests in TS.
(I'm also intersted in other MM codes, like Fixed Fraction...)

Best regards,
Bob