Re: TS2000i can't find symbols in the Global Server

Hi Thomas,

The eSignal plugin is rather a strange animal to set up and operate.  You have
to have the 'Trade Record' in the records to download - you don't have to use it
but it has to be there.  On the eSignal form you will find several files that
can help you set it up and any questions about the operation are usually handled
well in the form.

Larry