Re: TS 2000i w/eSignal

Hi Thomas,

Have you added all the other info that is needed?  Like the session times - the
history settings - the exchange - etc.?  Do the symbols show connected?  Are
the symbols correct for eSignal?  If they are FX symbols eSignal needs to see
them as
AUD A0-FX etc.  Can you get eSignal to display data for the symbols in
question?

We need more information.

Larry