Re: Reading CSV file in strategy

Hi Sudhir,
You can do this in different ways. One approach is to use ELX DLL on TradeStationWorld.com. You will need to modify the data file and add the "keys" to help the code find the specific records. If you want to make it every efficient, you can have a custom DLL written for your specific case.
-- Harrison

Sudhir Menon wrote:

Hi all experts,

   In a strategy I want to read some external data
stored in excel (CSV file ). The file is very big so I
want to retrieve specific records only, and dont want
to load entire file. I will retireve only the record
for the date of bar referenced. Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance

Sudhir