TS4 and universe.mdb

It's been a while since I looked at using my TS4 on some of the European and other futures contracts out there and I found that my symbol and exchange universe.mdb is out of date.

I vaguely remember downloading an updated universe - but I don't remember where from. I presume from http://www.tradestation2000i.com but that brings me to another problem - I haven't got a login username for the website and Omega customer service is ignoring my pleas for help in setting one up - their automated system doesn't recognise me.

Anybody know where to get universe.mdb from?

Or perhaps does anybody know of a way of coercing a response out of customer service?

Thanks
Adam