From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:59 AM
To: Ian; Omega-List
Subject: Re[2]: ODBC error

Ian,

Do the stuff in the email I sent then reinstall tS2ki right on top of the
existing copy. It will not hurt anything and it only takes a very few
minutes. There is no downside to it. Sure I could say copy the MyWork
folder to a safe place and also the Server folder or at least the PDS folder
but hey I've been reinstalling Ts2ki on top for years and never had a
problem. I bet I've reinstalled it a hundred times.
Not just due to problems with ts2ki but stuff like new drives etc.

Jimmy

Hi,
I'm running MS Office 2003 and the setup had been working fine for ages.

I was hoping to avoid having to reinstall 2000i...

The full error message is as detailed below.

Ian

cwest wrote:

The errors are connection string errors. Either vendor is you best bet. If you have the source it's an easy fix, or if you post the full message the answer might also be obvious as Jimmy implies.