Re: 2000i global server

Hi Thomas,

Q1 -Do you have the correct eSignal symbols? ie What are you trying to
download?  Can you get eSignal to display any data for your symbol?

Q2 - When eSignal DM is running and TS GS is running have you "connected" the
symbols in GS?

Q3 - Have you set all the other setting that are needed in TS for each symbol?

Q4 - This is real time data that your trying to get - right?

Q5 - TS GS is started on line - right?  And the TS data feed is set for eSignal
-right?

There is a historic data downloader from eSignal that you can get and use to
download apx 3 months of data on whatever symbols that you want.

Larry