Re: HD Backup software

Would not be without it.

I was a dummy about backups and was using a 120gb drive to backup
two copies of my 30gb laptop.

Of course the laptop crashed.

Came to find out there was no way to restore from the 120gb BUT
the folks at Casper provided me with a beta (now the release) version
that would allow me to copy the 30gb drive from the 120gb drive onto
a 30gb replacement drive as a bootable image.

You have no idea how wonderful that was since about 6 months
before I did have same problem and there seemed to be no solution.

I'm sold on the product and THE SUPPORT!

Clyde