Re: HD Backup software

Casper works great for me.  You must shut everything you can down then
use it.  I use it to make a clone of my drive onto a second drive that
is the same size.  You can use different size drives but not if the
main drive has more on it than the backup/clone drive.  I also use XP
Pro's shadow copy/backup each night.  It will backup all the running
programs including the Global Server.  Love it.  You must have a
password for your system to run it for some reason though.  Then I
just have an automatic log on so I don't have to enter it all the
time when I reboot.

Jimmy

Has anyone used Casper from: http://www.fssdev.com/products/casperxp/

Any experience good or bad???

Having used SystemGuardian from www.duocor.com for many years, I
appreciate a FULL backup. Any other similar products?