From: Ross Bond <Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mike ball <thinkpad600e@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:24:50 +1000
Subject: Re: Norton GHOST--- OMFG!

Hello Mike,

Friday, July 15, 2005, 11:45:17 AM, you wrote:

I'm just about ready to throw this CD in the trash.
I have NEVER had any luck with anything from Symantec, at least not since
back in the old IBM XT/DOS days - old/badly designed c**p IMHO.

Anyone have any suggestions or have had this experience and could just
point me in the direction of the trash can?
This is not exactly a direct answer to your question but: I have been using
SystemGuardian from www.duocor.com for a few years now and I can recommend
it wholeheartedly, with the caveat that it is intended for backing up to
another hard drive. It is quick and reliable in use, and if/when your drive
dies you will want kiss the guy who wrote it!

--
Best regards,
Ross mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx