Symbol Portfolio Problem

I am relatively new with 2000i and am having problems getting symbols to be recognized by my RadarScreen window. I have reviewed the documentation, have been able to set up custom lists etc, but am having a devil of a time getting (particularly ETF) symbols to be recognized in the radarscreen window. I get a "symbol not in portfolio" message. I have gone to the GlobalServer symbol portfolio and tried adding these things manually (BBH for example) and despite the fact that I can see BBH in the portfolio, RadarScreen cant find it. What am I missing here? Advice much appreciated!