forex data issue

was considering moving from cme (globex) futures to forex.

mainly cuz of new work schedule, forcing me to trade after hours.

i found that my strats (TS2000i) were not being "read" properly w/forex
data (esignal), and am still struggling to get em set up correctly.

just was curious if any1 here had similar issues at some point..and
could give some friendly guidance.  :)

i've made some progress..adjusting the symbol settings in global
server.seems i havnt fixed it properly tho.

thx, jim