Trend Lines on Tick charts

I was wondering if anyone knew of someway of getting around this.

Trend line functions like TL_New use the Date and Time to position trend lines. The time resolution is expressed in minutes; on a tick or volume chart you may have more than one bar with the same time stamp. This results in several trend lines starting at the same bar when what I really want is for the trend line to start on the bar to the right of it. I was wondering if using something like
[-1] would work, assuming that you could somehow know that more than one bar had the same time stamp.

Thanks

Steve