From: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:16 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: eSignal Data Manager Disconnects

Hello drwar,

note: esignal upper management cares not about data just income. also
they run their own dns servers (knowing not what they do) and often if
you trace and use the actual ip address of their servers and not the
universal *.esignal.com whatever you will get a connection.

if you complain too much in their forum they will kick you out of it
just like they did me. read my rants http://www.markbrown.com/esignal/

--
Best regards,
 Mark