RE: eSignal Timeout Errors

I'm on v 7.5 and it seems ok, so you might want to try that one.
For a while, they didn't update TS data import capabilities;
so its good I think not to be on the 'bleeding edge' of versions:
for Esignal or IB. Both will respond when users like
yourself contact them. The problem as I understand it
was Esignal was trying to allow capacity for undeveloped Asian markets, and
in their haste forgot about other operating requirements. IB upgrades weekly
it seems, but they are getting much better.

Phil