Re: SetAlert

Go to the control panel then sounds and check the list to see if a
sound is activated for alerts under Tradestation.  This happens a lot
that it is not set.  You get the pop up box but no sound.

Jimmy

I've used a straight-forward, exponential moving average Indicator for some
time.  Works like a dream!  Today I tinkered around with it and added the
SetAlert feature to sound whenever closes cross above or cross below the MA.

The study verifies but... the alert doesn't sound.

Anyone care to take a look at it and tell me where I screwed up?

Thanks in advance.

Gerald Marisch