Re: Tick Counter for ts2ki

Hi,

unfortunately I dont have a solution for your problem, but I can tell you that it has nothing to do with your code - I´m experiencing the same problem with all sorts of code. I did a googled for advise, but the only thing I could find out was, that it has something to do with the way the TS2Ki has been programmed...something with the graphic engine....well, bottom line is, that nobody could help me.
Are you connecting ESignal to your Tradestation?

Regards,