From: Chris Cheatham [mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:31 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: trading psych book

I ran across an outstanding book on trading psychology recently. I resisted
it for quite a while because of the name, but my friend persisted and I
finally broke down. It's called Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, Mastering
the Inner Game of Wealth. See what I mean? But it really is quite good. And
I've read a ton of books in the area, some trading specific but mostly
metaphysical...probably approaching a hundred. Look past a few sections that
sound like infomercials, and there really is some good stuff. Made me think
of a number of things in new ways. If anyone is in the mood for something
like this, I highly recommend it.

Best,
Chris