Re: Need help on connecting eSignal to TS2ki

> I got the eSignal data manager up and running normally but TS2ki's
> Global Server is not reading any data from it. If I start GS first, it
> starts the Data Manager but the list of symbols in the DM is empty and
> the GS shows that the symbols are not connected. If I start esignal 7.9,
> it gets the DM up and running and the DM shows a list of symbols from
> esignal. If I start the GS, the DM shows 2 users but only the symbols
> from esignal and GS's symbols is not connected.
>
> Can you guys tell me what is wrong and solution to fix it so I can use
> eSignal with TS2ki?

Sounds like you need to "connect" the symbols in GS.  Bring up the
GlobalServer - tab Symbol Portfolio - highlite the symbol you wish to
connect - select the 'edit' function - the drop down box should show
'Connect Symbol' click on it and the symbol should connect.  Or you can
first click on 'Select All' which will highlite all your symbols then click
on 'connect' and all your symbols should connect to eSignal.

The symbols must conform to eSignal.  Should not be a problem unless you are
trying to connect Forex symbols they are a little different. Form is 'AUD
A0-FX'  for the Aussie dollar - 'GBP A0-FX' for the British pound etc.  That
"0" is a zero not a  letter O.

Also need to have the 'Exchange Listed' in GS correct.

Unless you are going to use some functions of eSignal you don't need to
start eSignal 7.9.  Starting Omega in the 'online' mode will in turn start
eSignal DM which is all that Omega needs.

Hope this helps - let us know.

Larry