Telemarketers are so much fun

I got a call from a telemarketer today trying to sell me their magic trading system - for a low investment of 59.99/month and 1hr/week of my time, i could be making millions with their trading strategy!!!

Anywho, long story short I listened to the girl's speel on it and then when she asked me if I had any questions I pounced - "Yes, I do have a question. I'm a portfolio analyst at a managed futures investment firm.....could you please explain to me how over-optimized your system is, and why you only choose to take points from the highest parts of the equity curve. Oh, and if you have time I'd like to ask about the underlying distribution of your returns and other statistics like your sharpe".

Haha, I could hear her going "ummmmmmmmmmm, errrr, ummmmmmm.....": and can picture her flipping through her manual trying to find an aswer to my question. Oh well, long story short, about 40seconds later of ummms and errrs she just hung up! LMAO!