sidewinder indicator

Hello Mark

the sidewinder doesn't have any plots, it is just a box that changes color, and says "trending"
but I think you are right, it just measures angles and tells wheather price is above or below
the 25 linear regression, which you can see by looking at anyway..... it is a nice indicator, and I would still like to
have it anyway...... a screen shot would be easy to get from a moderators chart if it would do any good....... Does anyone know why when I try to" reply all" to a post, it never posts to the whole forum.?