Re: New sidewiner and pivots

Anyone came looking for the code in the PalTalk room and was bounced? Sorry about that.. moderator redburns (not me) unbounced you. It was a mistake. He said sorry.

The mods run a pretty strict room and any newcomers is viewed with suspicion for a while. It's a shoot first, ask questions later policy.

Abhijit

PS : dloomis has the code and indicated no problems in sharing it. He has eSignal efs code only. BTW, he also said he has no idea why someone would need that. HTH. I personally have only heard about it, never used it, don't need it.