Re: performance report error

When I have some mistake in my system code then the system will trade
over 65,000 contracts and kick out the error.  In the properties of
the system you can change it to a different number.

Hi list;
An error message occurs when too many bars &/or too many trades are
performed on a chart.
I have never been able to determine which it is.
Does anyone know specific numbers of how much is too much?
Is the limit related to the number of bars on the chart or the number of
trades taken?
Can someone point me towards the document that discusses the problem?
I have not been able to find one in my search.
TIA
Dr. Greg Hunt