Where's the data stored?

Hi All,

I recently reinstalled Win XP. I copied my TS 2000i files to another HD and reinstalled it again from scratch. It seems to be working but I can't load any data from the GS.

I've copied the following folders from the original to the new installation:
BiFuncs
MyWork
Server
Universe

and there were a lot of swxxxx.000 files in the old Program folder that I copied across also.

The symbols are listed in the GS but when I select one and try to Edit it, it says there's no data available.

Can anyone help?

Ian