Re[2]: TS2ki , Metaserver and Dtniq- charts Flashing- help !

Jimmy> Now try running one NEW workspace with one chart of say the
Jimmy> ES or NQ or some such symbol that is very active.  You do have all
Jimmy> your emini symbols setup as an index or stock don't you?????????

According to tradestation support, the suggested "fix" to recreate the
electronic futures as stock of index is only relevant if you use
esignal or one of the third party feeds that emulate DBC.

Tradestation have rearranged their support site so the bookmark is bad
but the original tradestation support note used to be here:

http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp?DocumentID=685

cached copy from google is available here:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:7eBQX-geExQJ:www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp%3FDocumentID%3D685

Note that this problem has been around since August 2001!

Jimmy> I have "update every tick turned off" for indicators and I still get a lag ,
Jimmy> hourglass on pointer about once per second (basically locks the computer and
Jimmy> flashes the screen).
Jimmy> I have a new motherboard and cpu (P4-3gig,800 fsb and 500 meg ram)
Jimmy> It's is very annoying- any solutions?
Jimmy> Thanks in advance,
Jimmy> Steve

--
Regards,
 Greg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes
decide everything." - Joseph Stalin