Re[2]: BigPoint for Currencies?

Hello Bob,

Thanks for your reply!

> Do not trust the values specified in the TradeStation 2000i
> symbol universe. They have never been correct and, obviously, they
> are never updated unless you update them.

Understood. Most BigPoint values I can make sense of, just the
currencies BPV threw me.

> Go to the web site of each of the exchanges and read the contract
> specifications to get the current values.

That is where I get confused as the BigPoint value is never specified
as part of any contract spec. The MinMove value is there but not the
BigPoint value.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                         mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx