Re: Problem with update every tick

adleone,

I would try an install of TS2ki on top of the one you have now.

Jimmy

a> I have a problem in TS2ki where my indicators are not updating on every
a> tick, even though that is checked to be on in the Fromat/Properties box.
a> Does anybody know what is wrong, how do I fix it and prevent it from
a> happening again in the future? I search the FAQ and Knowledge base at
a> Tradestation World but nothing like this came up.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx