From: drwar [mailto:drwar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:12 AM
To: Joseph S. Shisko; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: TS4.0 on second drive

This sounds like the registry and or Shortcut still pointing to the first
drive
because you really haven't installed the program on that drive. If you want
to run off that drive the easiest thing is probably to do an install to that
drive. But we need our resident expert to chime in here. Jimmy what do you
say?

Jerry