Pitchfork

Hopefully the attached file is small enough for the group. If not, let me
know and I can send it directly. I wrote these (lin and log) for ts4; I
believe it is ok for 2000i, if not, tell me what is wrong and I can tell you
what to fix. File includes other stuff too.

Chris

Attached is a file called Solidus.ELA which contains the following
indicators:

sASCII Maker
sASCII Qtrly Maker
sASCII yrly Maker
sMACD Log
sAndrewsBabson Lin
sAndrewsBabson Log
sDMI Oscillator
sParabolicCustom
sParabolic CloseOnly
sIndicator Parabolic

The ELA also transfers the following user functions:

DMIOsc
Log10
Log10series
Mpt
ParabolicCloseOnly
ParabolicCustom
ParabolicInd
TLValueLog

These indicators are provided free by Solidus Capital Partners.  Please
refer to www.SolidusCapital.com for instructions and examples.  Solidus
Capital Partners does not offer individualized support for these tools.

Regards,
Chris Cheatham
General Partner,
Solidus Capital Partners

[the file is too large for the list; it can be found at:
ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/j/jimo/solidus.ela ]