I just discovered I am toast - a day too early

My old HSL v 288 stopped pumping quote at 18:00:00 CDT. Maybe because at that moment GMT crossed over to 12/31/2004? Must say the coders at HyperTrader are good. I was thinking maybe I have one more day...

Panicked, I "upgraded" to the "latest & greatest ad-wared version" - woo hoo. Quotes coming in again, and an ad for MB trading is dancing on my screen. Awesome.

I ponder my next move, while eagerly anticipating the CPU spike when the market opens. Maybe they fixed the cpu utilization bug? They never told me anything about it, other than the fact they have tested it "really well" on the demo TWS.

Can't wait till tomorrow.