Re: Condition Indicator 4

Hello Jim,

inputs:adxlen(28),adxavg(2),dmilen(28),dmiavg(2),adxzone(15); {sp,$tick,$ticki,$adv,$dec}
Inputs: N(25),UDVzone(1);
inputs:LENGTH(20),FRSTDATA(C OF DATA4),SECNDATA(C OF DATA5);

vars:v1(0),v2(0),v3(0),v4(0),v5(0),v6(0),v7(0),v8(0),v9(0),v10(0),v11(0),v12(0);

v1=ADX(adxlen);
v2=ADXZone;
v3=average(value1[1],adxavg);
v4=Average(dmiplus(dmilen),dmiavg);
v5=Average(dmiminus(dmilen),dmiavg);
v6=UDVolume(N);
v7=UDVzone;
v8=Diff(FRSTDATA,SECNDATA);
v9=AVERAGE(Diff(FRSTDATA,SECNDATA),LENGTH);

condition10=v8<v9;                                                         {A/D Line lessr than average A/D line showing calm market}
condition1=v1<=v2;                                                         {ADX below ADXzone showing market is still}
condition2= v3>v1;                                                          {ADXavg greater than ADX so its rising showing market strength increassing}

condition3=v4>v5;                                                           {DMIplus greater than DMI minus showing market direction up}
condition4=v4<v5;                                                           {DMIplus less than DMI minus showing market direction down}

condition5=v6<v7;                                                           {UDV Less Than UDVzone showing market stillness}

condition6=h of data2<280 and h of data2>50;               {High of $Tick less than 280 showing average trading}
condition7=l of data2>-280 and l of data2<-50 ;              {Low of $Tick less than -280 showing average trading}

condition8=h of data3<21;                                               {High of $Ticki less than 21 showing average  trading}
condition9=l of data3<-21;                                               {Low of $Ticki less than -21 showing average  trading}

if condition1 then plot1(o,"1");
if condition5 then plot2(h,"2");
if condition6 then plot3(c of data2,"3");
if condition7 then plot4(c of data2,"4");

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:qpwoeirutyalskdjfhgmznxbcv_markbrown_omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx