Re: Condition Indicator

At 11:53 AM 12/29/2004, Jim Bronke wrote:

>A few years ago I read of a Condition indicator that I think either Bob
>Fulks or Mark  Brown had developed. It is not complicated but involves using
>features that I don't normally use. It displays the status of Conditions on
>the data1 chart. It answers the question as to which condition is not met
>and eliminates the need to run a separate calculation of them. Anyone know
>of this?

This doesn't tell me enough to know what you are looking for but you might
find the following useful.

   Input: Condition(Close > Close[1]), Price(High);

   if Condition then Plot1(Price, "1");

Compile this code as a ShowMe and apply it to a chart. Change the
"Condition" input to be the condition you are looking for (instead of the
default "Close > Close[1]") and put in the price where you want the ShowMe
point plotted (such as High, Low, or Close).

The indicator will be plotted on all bars where the condition is true.

Bob Fulks