Problem with metastock data.

Hi all,

   I am using metastock data for testing in TS2000i.
However there seems to be problem with it and I get
wrong results. I am testing this on a basket of
stocks. Suppose I buy stock at 518 and sell it for 528
then I made profit of 10 per share. But in performance
report TS2000i shows it as 0.01. it appears to divide
the proft by 1000.

Can expert please let me know the way out ? Thi data I
am referring is in metastock format.

On further searching  I found --> If I doubleclick on
chart it takes me to "Format symbol" --> setings -->
universe. there value is 0.001. If I set this to 1
then problem is resolved. However how do I specify
default for all stocks.

Regards,

Sudhir